Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I knew it!



I knew it!

No Lebanese would have created such an unimaginative, and offensive* flag.
Then again, they did COPY the Iranian one, so that IS pretty uncreative.
Come to think of it, they also copied the I LOVE LIFE campaign and just kind of added to it.
I guess they spend so much money on weapons that they don't have enough for a creative department.

*I use to have a huge issue with the Hizballa flag, cause it actually connects the word "Alla" to a gun, but that's when I use to believe in "Alla". However, on some days I do believe in A GOD (not THE GOD Muslims & Christians & Jews refer to) but still, the flag is offensive.

3 comments :

Khawwta said...

eh tabi3i chou hala2 la 3rifti

Isam said...

lebanease people :)

sha3'letnaa n5arreb kol shay2 ... ba3den netrassam wen2ool : lam yatabqa lana ay shay2

- Ziad Ra7bani

Unknown said...

eh walla khawwta, i never saw that iranian rev. flag before

Popular Posts